[blindlaw] Reading hand-written revisions to documents

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj1038 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 13:20:42 UTC 2017

Dear Sai,

Thanks for your reply. I think you point to a really critical reason
why a law firm would be averse to the idea of providing, or
sanctioning, this type of accommodation  - the fear that it would be
in breach of client-attorney privilege.
While I can definitely request them to ask some in-house to perform
this function, that would be the least desirable and most
time-consuming solution. So I want to resort to it only if I am unable
to think of anything better.

Best,
Rahul