[blindlaw] Interest in a career as a lawyer

mike mcglashon michael.mcglashon at comcast.net
Mon Feb 27 17:10:38 UTC 2017

hey my friend
I forgot that you go there
I am actually going to be at you Abydos afternoon to visit the law school
I'm going to be speaking with a woman named Suzanne Rogers and taking a class of some kind a first-year class or whatever
Email me if you're going to be around by about 115 or so

contact information
Mike McGlashon
PH: 618-783-9331
Email: michael.mcglashon at comcast.net