[blindlaw] UCC text

Sai legal at s.ai
Wed Jan 11 01:31:09 UTC 2017

What about <https://www.law.cornell.edu/ucc>?

I can't speak to whether it's accessible, as I don't normally use a
screen reader.

If you want to get an offline copy, this would work on any unix system
(including OSX, though you may need to install wget through macports
first):

wget -Ecpmk https://www.law.cornell.edu/ucc

That command should download the entire Cornell website starting with
/ucc, and transform all the links to work locally. Run repeatedly on
the same collection it should just update in place. It's what I use
for various other archiving.

- Sai