[blindlaw] Textbooks

Al Elia al.elia at aol.com
Wed Jan 11 13:54:27 UTC 2017

What school? And what are the publishers of the textbooks?

Get Outlook for iOS

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 8:50 AM -0500, "kelby carlson via BlindLaw" <blindlaw at nfbnet.org> wrote:

All,

Sorry to ask about another resource so soon. Unfortunately my
disability office has been negligent in obtaining accessible copies of
my textbooks for this semester. This is becoming a problem as I am
unable to complete assignments. So I am wondering if anyone has
accessible copies of either of the following:

Criminal Procedure: Prosecuting Crime, 5th Edition by Dresler
Secured Transactions, 9th Edition by Warrent and Walt

Thanks.