[blindlaw] UCC text

mike mcglashon michael.mcglashon at comcast.net
Wed Jan 11 14:00:31 UTC 2017

oopse:

sorry about that!!!! embarrassed;

well the sections are good to download because you will never use the entire
code at any given time so yes it might take long time but it will be worth
it in the long run.

also, you can control what gets put on your portable device at any given
time.

and even further, if you want some piece of it brailled then it will be easy
to do.

I guess what I'm saying is it might be advisable to bite the bullet and
download sections one at a time; it probably will be beneficial in the long
run for lots of reasons.