[blindlaw] UCC text

Tai Tomasi ttomasi at driowa.org
Wed Jan 11 14:18:37 UTC 2017

Yes, the version he posted was available for download for off-line reading.

Tai Tomasi, J.D., M.P.A.
Email: tai.tomasi8 at gmail.com<mailto:tai.tomasi8 at gmail.com>
Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse my brevity and any grammatical errors.

On Jan 11, 2017, at 7:02 AM, kelby carlson via BlindLaw <blindlaw at nfbnet.org<mailto:blindlaw at nfbnet.org>> wrote:

What I'm hoping to find is one that you can download for offline reading.