[blindlaw] Keyboard strokes for section symbol

Sai legal at s.ai
Thu Jan 12 20:33:35 UTC 2017

To clarify, Option-5 is the Mac OSX key. (I don't use Windows.)

FYI, this is something I saw recently that might be of interest to you:

<https://www.legalkeyboards.com/>

My understanding is it's developed specifically for Windows & MS
Office products.

It has, for instance, a separate key on what is normally the number
pad with the section symbol, pillcrow (paragraph symbol), the word
"court", etc.

Demo video with decent audio narration: <https://youtu.be/N392dt7dqzw>

Various updated info & reviews are on their twitter:
<https://twitter.com/legalkeyboard>

I have nothing to do with them, and I wouldn't personally use it.

However, it seems like it might be useful to you. It's basically a
bunch of pre-made Windows/Office macros, bound to specific keys.

- Sai