[blindlaw] Legal work in iOS 10

Luis Mendez lmendez716 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 18:25:00 UTC 2017

Yes it would!

Luis

-----Original Message-----
From: BlindLaw [mailto:blindlaw-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Al Elia via BlindLaw
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2017 12:59 PM
To: Blind Law Mailing List <blindlaw at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Al Elia <al.elia at aol.com>; Elizabeth Rene <rene0373 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [blindlaw] Legal work in iOS 10

Do you find it easy to move between applications and/or documents when drafting? That has always been my hangup using the iPad, but I'd be grateful for an explanation of how, for example, you move between finding authority, reviewing authority, marking choice portions, and then copying/pasting quotes into a memo while composing. If you want to toss in the various apps you use in your workflow, that would be a most delicious icing.

Much appreciated. Glad to hear someone has figured this out.