[blindlaw] Tax Returns

Tai Tomasi ttomasi at driowa.org
Thu Jan 19 15:19:31 UTC 2017

My law school's dean of students was very helpful in locating readers. She would allow some of her research assistants to help with this from time to time. Check with your dean, and also check with your student disability services office to see if they can recruit or recommend someone. I recommend interviewing readers on your own so that you can ensure you are getting the best reader possible.

Ms. Tai Tomasi, J.D.
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Staff Attorney

400 East Court Ave., Ste. 300
Des Moines, Iowa 50309
Tel: 515-278-2502; Toll Free: 1-800-779-2502
FAX: 515-278-0539; Relay 711
E-mail: ttomasi at driowa.org
www.driowa.org

Our Mission:  To defend and promote the human and legal rights of Iowans with disabilities

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail and any attachments contain information from the law firm of Disability Rights Iowa and are intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s). This e-mail may contain privileged attorney-client communications or work product. Any dissemination by anyone other than an intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not a named recipient, you are prohibited from any further viewing of the e-mail or any attachments or from making any use of the e-mail or attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately and delete the e-mail, any attachments, and all copies from any drives or storage media and destroy any printouts.