[blindlaw] Menus4ALL - ADA and WCAG compliant Resturant Menus

Helen Fernety helen.fernety at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 02:03:50 UTC 2017

Hello,

I promise not to spam you group. But wanted to make you aware of a new AT mobile app we are working to bring to market.

For 18 months I have been brainstorming ideas on how to use technology to improve the lives of folks with visual impairments. Long story short I have a team and a partnership with World Services for the Blind. Feb 3 we are launching a 60 day IndieGoGo crowdsourcing campaign to fund the development cost of a mobile app called Menus4All. It will be built with assistive technologies to help folks with low vision and no vision read Resturant menus. Every menu will be ADA and WCAG compliant.

We are looking to partner with a firm(s) that have clients already in the restaurant sector how would see the value of our product to limit litigation and generate goodwill for their branding. Additionally we are looking for inventors. Please spread the word about Menus4ALL.

	Press Kit Power Point - https://www.dropbox.com/s/bh705bdi2zye6px/Menus4ALL%20Press%20Kit2_alttext.zip?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/bh705bdi2zye6px/Menus4ALL%20Press%20Kit2_alttext.zip?dl=0>

	Investor Pitch Video (Dec 13) - https://www.facebook.com/menus4all/videos/2028536504039696/ <https://www.facebook.com/menus4all/videos/2028536504039696/>

	Website - http://menus4all.com <http://menus4all.com/>

Helen Fernety