[blindlaw] Accessibility of Adobe Pro Redaction Tool

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at icloud.com
Thu Jul 13 01:40:55 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone,

I hope this message finds you all well.

I am interning for the Chicago Transit Authority Law Department this summer, and as part of my internship, I am helping process a FOIA request. The CTA uses Adobe Acrobat’s redaction tool to redact content exempt from disclosure under the FOIA.

Does anyone know if the redaction tool in Adobe Pro is accessible? I called FreedomScientific Tech Support, but no one there knows. I also called Adobe Support, but they don’t know either. Finally, I wasn’t able to find any information on the Internet. So, You are my last hope. Since I need to use the redaction tool for work, I would greatly appreciate any advice you can offer.

Best,

Michal Nowicki

Sent from Mail for Windows 10