[blindlaw] Conducting Depositions

Angie Matney angie.matney at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 17:41:48 UTC 2017

This is a fascinating thread. I learned a lot from Scott's article. I
have never wanted to be a litigator. I expressed this to my current
firm when I summered with them during law school. Perhaps they thought
it was because of my blindness, but blindness actually has nothing to
do with it. I am certain that if I wanted to litigate, I would find
alternative techniques that worked, just as Scott has described. I
have done this in the context of my transactional practice. The common
scenarios might be a bit different, but the principles are the same.
Also, Luis's comments on nonverbal communication are excellent.