[blindlaw] Accessible Multifunctioning printers

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 19:51:27 UTC 2017

Hello All!

Hope this message finds you well!  It was mentioned during the
National Association of Blind Lawyers meeting that a message was sent
awhile ago to this mailing list related to Accessible printers through
Samson I believe it was related to using a tablet to make them
accessible.  I can't seem to find that message and was wondering if
someone could send me the information related to that printer message?
 It sounded very interesting and I wanted to look at it.

Thanks,

Justin Young