[blindlaw] Accessible Multifunctioning printers

Jim McCarthy jmccarthy at mdtap.org
Mon Jul 31 22:13:56 UTC 2017

Tai,
I see how communicating with your multifunction office machine by use of an
android tablet increases its accessibility to you. I am having a hard time
following how this assures the statement you make, "It has the added bonus
that my documents are always kept separate from those of others, so I am
better able to identify and label which document is which by printing each
and labeling it as I go," a true statement. Someone could still do a print
job it seems and you not know whether it was your job or another. What am I
missing?
Jim