[blindlaw] selling VarioUltra 20 cell braille display

Deepa Goraya deepa.goraya at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 06:15:13 UTC 2017

I'm selling my Baum VarioUltra 20 cell braille display. It's pretty much in
brand new condition. I never really used it. I got itt a year and a half ago
and haven't had time to really learn how to use it, and now that I have the
Braille Note Touch, I don't really need it. Since it's  in almost brand new
condition, I'm asking for $2200, $200 off from the original price. It is all
set up and ready to be paired with your Bluetooth device. It's small and
very lightweight, and can be easily paired to your iPhone or Android phone
to allow you to read texts and your screen in braille. It can also be used
as a notetaker, as it has the braille keys.

If interested, please email me at deepa.goraya at gmail.com. Here is a short
description of the Braille Display:

VarioUltra is the mobile Braille device that will change the way you think
about refreshable Braille technology. Available with either 20 or 40 Braille
cells, VarioUltra is quite possibly the most beautiful Braille device on the
planet.

Simply put, the ergonomic design of VarioUltra is beyond anything else you
have seen or heard about. From the beautiful brushed aluminum housing, to
the incredibly quiet and responsive Braille keyboard, to the crisp Braille
cells that feel almost paper-like, VarioUltra is an experience to be enjoyed
every day.

Deepa