[blindlaw] (no subject)

Nicole Askins njaskins at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 16:22:16 UTC 2017

Greetings all, I am reaching out to anyone who has successfully taken the
law school admissions test in hopes of obtaining some understanding of how
you were successful in this exam. I plan to take the September or December
law school admissions test and would like either a reference for a LSAT
tutor or would gladly pay a tutor either in person or virtually, for their
assistance. I am an individual with low vision period this means that
although I have sumvision, I use assistive technology to fill in the blanks
sort of speak. If interested please let me know. Or this year's someone
graciously gave me a Excel spreadsheet blueprint of how some have learn to
master the logic games using Excel. For me this is not as clear. I have
taken the law school admissions test before and it has always been
cumbersome. Any assistance, advice, referrals or anything else you think of
would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.