[blindlaw] Reading Law

Stewart, Christopher K chris.stewart at uky.edu
Tue Mar 7 14:57:04 UTC 2017

Dear All,

About a year and a half ago, I put in a book request on Bookshare that
they obtain Reading Law: The Interpretation of Legal Texts by Bryan
Garner and the late Justice Scalia. From what I've heard from a number
of people, it is the definitive modern guide to statutory
interpretation. I'm super excited to have just gotten the notification
that they've finally added it to the collection. I figured I'd share
the news, just in case it's of any use or interest to anyone on here.

Best,
Chris

--
Chris K. Stewart, J.D.