[blindlaw] Skype for Business

Will Burley will.burley3 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 19:57:35 UTC 2017

Hi.

We use this at work as well and even when changing the settings it is a bother. If I have to use it, the iPhone app is very accessible. Otherwise, people just email me.

Will Burley
Phone:  713-614-3322

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." -Maya Angelou

Sent from my iPhone