[blindlaw] Issues with LSAC Candidate Form and Photo Upload

Aimee Harwood awildheir at gmail.com
Thu May 4 15:55:38 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well it's finally starting to feel like spring here in Pennsylvania. I was wondering if anyone else has had an issue filling out the candidate form to request accommodations from LSAC?  Adobe kept telling me I had to upgrade to a paid monthly subscription before I could continue filling out the form. I had downloaded Adobe reader which is what I was using to fill out the form.  Not only did I have issues filling out the form but I also have issues uploading a photo for my ticket. It kept coming back to the upload image page but it didn't tell me what I had done wrong.  As a result, my request for accommodation came through to them after the deadline. I had decided that I needed to take the LSAT again just recently. I began working on it as soon as I could. Had I not had the barriers in filling out the form and uploading my photos it would've been submitted on time. I do understand that you should start things early enough to accommodate for technical issues, however, I made the most of the time I had once the decision to  retake the test was made.

Has anyone else experienced these issues with the new method of submitting a request for accommodations to LSAC? If you have could you please share your experience with me off-line?  It was quite frustrating especially since I really needed to take the June LSAT

Aimee

Sent from my iPhone