[blindlaw] Anyone at the NFB of NY convention this weekend?

Scott C. Labarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Fri Nov 17 14:03:33 UTC 2017

Sy, I am sure that Ray Wayne, Secretary of the National Association of Blind
Lawyers, will be there.  Also, make sure you meet Marc Maurer, Immediate
Past President of the NFB, who is also attorney and since stepping down from
NFB's presidency has gotten involved in some legal work again.  I am not
aware of any other blind lawyers who will be there but there certainly could
be others.  Have a great convention!

Cheers,
Scott