[blindlaw] Blue tooth keyboard

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Mon Oct 2 17:02:03 UTC 2017

I currently play with Plugable's Compact Bluetooth Keyboard.  It is a
foldable one, fits snugly in my coat pocket, and can be pared with iOS,
Android and Windows!  I'm down for Android, I don't pare it with Windows
which I am hoping to KICK away some time soon.

Plugable also makes a desktop model of this keyboard which also folds.  It
can also be pared with iOS, Windows, and Android.  Check it out on
amazon.com/

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado