[blindlaw] question on app

Loren Wakefield theweird1 at mediacombb.net
Thu Oct 5 21:45:04 UTC 2017

Hi,

I recently downloaded a free app from the app store from apple.  The app is
critical pass.  This app has various categories of law.  Each category then
has several cards that give the points of the section of law.

Though the app itself is free, the cards for the various categories are not.
You can buy a section or the whole lot of cars.  The entire lot costs
$99.00.

The app reads very well.  The problem does not show up until you click on on
the cards in a category.  Voiceover will not read these cards.  At least, I
have not found a way to get it to read the cards.  My daughter-in-law tells
me that the cards are there and can be read, using sight, with no problem.

Has anyone else seen this app?  If so, what workarounds have you found to
make the cards readable?

I appreciate any help.  Thanks.

Loren