[blindlaw] template for a complaint under $5000

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at icloud.com
Tue Oct 10 21:02:10 UTC 2017

I have two suggestions for you. First, ask your supervisor (or someone else at the organization) if they have such a template. If they have filed similar complaints before, they probably do because in actual practice, lawyers rarely draft any documents from scratch.

If the organization does not have a helpful template, you may be able to find one on one of the commercial legal databases. Lexis and Westlaw in particular have many form templates for a wide variety of litigation and transactional documents.

Best,

Michal Nowicki

Sent from Mail for Windows 10