[blindlaw] template for a complaint under $5000

mrallman116 at gmail.com mrallman116 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 00:14:17 UTC 2017

Good evening. It is very helpful if the firm you work for has a pleadings bank but many times that is not the case. I agree with others who have suggested checking on Westlaw or Lexus for forms but a colleague may also have drafted one as well so you might want to check. Also, some of this depends on where you are filing the complaint. Are you filing in state or federal court? Administratively? I don’t know what jurisdiction you are in or what court you are filing in. That will affect things to some degree. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone