[blindlaw] Bar Prep Courses

Meredith Ballard m13grey at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 19:40:22 UTC 2017

Kelly,

You can try out the websites for Themis, Barbri, and Kaplan without having to pay first by signing up for an MPRE class. Even if you are not studying for the MPRE, this lets you try out the accessibility of the website before committing any money. I’m not sure what software you are using, so I can’t tell you which one to choose, but I used Themis and had great results on the NC bar exam.

I hope that info helps!

Sincerely,

Meredith