[blindlaw] Any reason to get an ipad if already have i-phone?

mrallman116 at gmail.com mrallman116 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 23:39:11 UTC 2017

I have both an iPhone and an iPad. I like the fact that the iPad has more memory and I also use it with a Bluetooth keyboard when I want to be able to type faster and more accurately. I often use my iPad for basic work at home, but I do not think the iPad  is as good as using a device with a screen reader such as jaws when I am doing the bulk of my legal work. I hope this helps.
Melissa
Sent from my iPhone