[blindlaw] Any reason to get an iPad if already have iPhone?

Dan Beitz dbeitz at wiennergould.com
Sun Oct 15 19:18:41 UTC 2017

In my opinion, no.  You can use a bluetooth keyboard with an iPhone if you want.  I have owned two iPads, and I ended up thinking I wasted my money.  There is simply not much you can do on an iPad that you can't do on an iPhone.  Spend your money on more memory on an iPhone, plus a great keyboard and a good battery case, like a Mophie.  I have gotten very comfortable with the plus size phones; they are about the perfect size, although a bit big for your pocket.  But if you get a good battery case, your phone will run forever.  The airPods are great as well.  All these excessories won't cost you nearly as much as an iPad, but good excessories aren't cheap.

Daniel K. Beitz
Wienner & Gould, P.C.
950 University Dr., Ste. 350
Rochester, MI  48307
Phone:  (248) 841-9405
Fax:  (248) 652-2729
dbeitz at wiennergould.com

www.wiennergould.com

This email transmission and any documents, files or previous email messages attached
to it may contain confidential information that is legally privileged.  If you are
not the intended recipient or the individual responsible for delivering this emailto the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copthe ying,these
or distribution or use of any of the information contained herein or attached to
this email is strictly prohibited.  Should you receive this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by replying to the sender of this email or by telephoning
us at (248) 841-9400.