[blindlaw] Regarding employment related matters for people from other countries

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 11:50:48 UTC 2017

 I am not a lawyer by trade and live in Macedonia, but was wondering
if there is any way that anyone would know off that would provide
opportunities for non US residents to get a job in the US? For many
countries, visa is hard to get to the US unless we have a strong
reason for it and in most times, working would require work permit and
a green card which many countries do not give and that you would have
to get by staying in the US for a longer period of time. I still hear
of people somehow being lucky and having found a way, but haven't
seemed to be able to understand what usually helps them. Hope someone
would have some advice for me.