[blindlaw] Regarding employment related matters for people from other countries

Andrew Webb awebb2168 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 16:50:00 UTC 2017

It all depends on whether your higher priority is to make money or to
just experience life in the US. There is an option to live here for a
time on a student visa, which would require you to enroll in a program
in a US college or university, and that of course will cost you
additional money. at the end of the university program there are
options for obtaining paid work related to the academic program you've
just completed, however the hours and duration of the work are
limited, and you are unlikely to make up the money you will have
already spent on the school. If you really want to get informed about
your options, you should spend time studying the website of the US
Department of State, and specifically you should look at the
description of the different visas available and how you can obtain
one. Good luck.