[blindlaw] Regarding employment related matters for people from other countries

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 17:00:31 UTC 2017

Yes, I already had a look, I earn 400 dollars a month and wouldn't be
able to pay for such university programs, nowadays scholarships don't
exist for international students and even if i leave my country for a
few months accept in the summer, this place will fire me if i come
back because people in macedonia can't take unpaid leave, so it is
pretty tuff.