[blindlaw] Wish to connect with blind lawyers who have studied at Oxford

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj1038 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 14:35:12 UTC 2017

Hi Derek,

Thanks for your inputs. While I will definitely contact you to solicit more concrete information and to connect with your friend if I get the scholarship, I'd be grateful if you could describe in broad terms what kinds of reasonable accommodations they offered you. I am looking at this from the vantage point of staying alone in Oxford as well as pursuing the academic coursework.

I think the people administering this scholarships may be skeptical about the possibility of a blind person studying alone at Oxford. So your insights will help me disabuse them of that misapprehension.

Best,
Rahul

Sent from my iPhone