[blindlaw] Your message to BlindLaw awaits moderator approval

Scott Marshall marshall at blindlawyers.org
Tue Oct 31 09:32:13 UTC 2017

David:
I did not send this mesage to the blind law list. I wonder if my gmail account has beencompromised. . I will have to investigate about how to fix this. I am using Office 365 with my gmail account, and was told that O365 is as safe as it gets. Apparently not.
To protect the list, I suggest that you suspend both accounts until I can get this sorted out: marshall at blindlawyers.org and scott.marshall2 at gmail.com. Thanks.
If you get any other nonpersonal messages from me, please forward them back so that the headers can be analyzed.
So sorry for the inconvenience.
Scott