[blindlaw] Accessible Discovery Review Platforms?

Marcos Rodrigues mrodrigues81 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 16 01:32:18 UTC 2017

Hi:

Relativity is a internet based program, so all the commands you use to navigate on a web page works for relativity.

Regarding opening a document, you just hit enter at the document that you want to select from the list and it will be opened in a couple of seconds. There are a couple of way you can view the document (viewer mode, extracted test, native and image).

I like the extracted version a lot and sometimes use the native when I need to run a search at, for example, a large spreadsheet or pdf. The viewer mode has some graphics on it and is useful when the extracted test takes too long to load.

The only thing I don’t think is accessible is doing redactions on documents, at least I was never able to do it.

I know that there is a search option on the initial page of relativity but never used it but I think it works like a web search.

Concerning tagging, if you hit enter on edit when you are in a document, the tagging panel will pop up and you can tag the document pressing the space bar at the option you want.

Regards.
Marcos Rodrigues
mrodrigues81 at hotmail.com<mailto:mrodrigues81 at hotmail.com>