[blindlaw] Slightly O/T, Multiple Jaws Bugs Causing Productivity Issues

Laura Wolk laura.wolk at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 02:40:32 UTC 2017

Hello List,

Apologies for the slightly off-topic post. I have recently had to
uninstall and reinstall windows on my personal laptop. I've also
recently started a new job, where they have recently installed  jaws
as well. I am now experiencing multiple issues on both computers with
Jaws and word 2013, most acutely when working within footnotes. I am
hoping someone with computer and jaws expertise would be willing to
contact me off list to try resolving some of these issues. Laptop is
running windows 7, work computer windows 10. Both have Microsoft Word
2013 and Jaws 18.

Thanks in advance. My email is laura.wolk at gmail.com.

Best,

Laura