[blindlaw] Slightly OT: Accessing Settings Menu on Windows 10 Enterprise

Angie Matney angie.matney at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 20:23:41 UTC 2017

Ah, I understand. That could be problematic. I use a laptop in my office and was contemplating that scenario. (I use VPN away from the office, but we are still on Windows 7—our IT department is very, very cautious with OS updates, so we probably will keep using 7 as long  as we can). Have you tried searching for "wireless network" in the search box? Sorry if I'm suggesting things that won't work at this point. I do understand your hesitation to let someone else drive the laptop.

Sent from my iPhone