[blindlaw] Revisions not showing up in virtual viewer

Angie Matney angie.matney at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 20:49:28 UTC 2017

I've experienced this as well.  My firm actually discourages use of track-changes, though, so when I get a document that incorporates them, I accept all changes and use our document management software to generate a "blackline" of the document. With JAWS set to read attribute and font info, the blackline is generally quite accessible. I also can use the text analyzer feature in JAWS to navigate the blackline more quickly.

I realize this isn't particularly helpful to you if you don't use Imanage or some other document management solution with similar features, but I thought I would mention it anyway, in case it's helpful to you or to someone else. I have to admit to guilt in not reporting my track-changes issues to FS. They are easier to ignore when you have another workable solution, but I should probably report them.

Best of luck to you.

Sent from my iPhone