[blindlaw] Revisions not showing up in virtual viewer

Amar Jain amarjain at amarjain.com
Sat Sep 30 08:27:23 UTC 2017

Thanks for the tip of using text analyser in black lines. While I will read the help to understand it fully, but just one question, is it consistent and reliable?

Jaws virtual viewer for reviewing track changes is not consistent at all. I have tried explaining this to FS, however they are unable to reproduce the bug.

Regards,
Amar Jain

Sent from my iPhone