[blindlaw] Law360 Wants to Talk to Attorneys with Disabilities

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Thu Apr 5 22:51:54 UTC 2018

From: Brandon Lowrey [mailto:brandon.lowrey at law360.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2018 2:10 PM
To: Lynch, Peter <PLynch at cozen.com<mailto:PLynch at cozen.com>>
Subject: Law360 Wants to Talk to Attorneys with Disabilities

Hello,

My name is Brandon Lowrey and I'm a reporter with Law360. We are looking for attorneys with disabilities who want to tell their stories about their careers in law.

As you know, people with disabilities are underrepresented in the legal profession, and that's especially pronounced in BigLaw. The statistics are simple and stark. But we want to tell the actual stories of attorneys in different parts of the country, and at different stages of their careers.

We want to know who you are and why you decided to practice law. We'd like to know about the pressures that seem to keep attorneys with disabilities out of BigLaw, or make careers in the public sector, non-profits, or corporations more attractive.

What were your goals when you started? What are your goals now? What do you think is missing from the national conversation?

Please feel free to email me or call me at your earliest convenience. We're trying to get these stories together as early as possible so we can make this as impactful as it can be.

Thanks much,

Brandon Lowrey
Features Reporter

[Image removed by sender.]

Legal News & Data
Los Angeles, California
Cell: 213.516.2333
https://twitter.com/law360
<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Flaw360&data=02%7C01%7Cstuarpix%40microsoft.com%7Cddad405a81a84e90087308d59b3ef21b%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C636585617037869663&sdata=NLaDkrn4krJFiWPaM8YeyOJ%2By3ckvJnm5GA2Gh8io4M%3D&reserved=0>

Notice: This communication, including attachments, may contain information that is confidential and protected by the attorney/client or other privileges. It constitutes non-public information intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If the reader or recipient of this communication is not the intended recipient, an employee or agent of the intended recipient who is responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, or you believe that you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and promptly delete this e-mail, including attachments without reading or saving them in any manner. The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this e-mail, including attachments, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not a waiver of any attorney/client or other privilege.