[blindlaw] Making cards for on-the-spot remediation of sighted fails

Ashley Biggs -LBPH- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Fri Apr 13 18:03:07 UTC 2018

Hi!

I'm not a lawyer and I don't play one on TV. Just your neighborhood
librarian. 😁 (Emoji of a smiling face.)

I think this would be a great learning opportunity and would encourage you
to connect with your local library! A well planned out talk or discussion
group on etiquette would be ideal for a public library, especially for
children and young adult groups.

Best of luck!

Ash

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Outreach Librarian*
Maryland State Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Maryland State Library
415 Park Avenue
Baltimore, Maryland 21201-3603

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<http://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.