[blindlaw] Practicing Immigration Law

Jen Barrow jlynnbarrow at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 12:44:42 UTC 2018

Hi, All,

Would someone who practices U.S. immigration law at a nonprofit, both
removal defense and affirmative applications, be willing to speak with me
off list?  My experience is that different areas of law require different
levels of sighted and admin assistance, depending on the various docs and
tasks involved.  I'm curious about your experience with immigration law
because I'm contemplating a move.  My question is coming from a place of
experience with nonprofits that don't have a large budget to afford adequate
administrative and reader support.  My email is jlynnbarrow at gmail.com
<mailto:jlynnbarrow at gmail.com> .  Thanks so much.

-Jen