[blindlaw] LS AC consent decree

Justin Harford blindstein at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 02:06:40 UTC 2018

Greetings everyone

My impression on this question is that there is no way to omit the section from the exam. After several months of studying, I am actually finding that it is quite possible to do. What I would like to ask is if there is a way that we can renegotiate the time arrangement, so that I could have two hours to do the logic games and then the remaining four hours of exam to do the other sections.

Would like to see thoughts on both questions. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone