[blindlaw] Salon Animal Policy, Civil Rights Aug. 9 6:45 P.M. Baltimore

GL Norman glnorman15 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 7 12:08:44 UTC 2018

>From G. Norman
Vision and Vivacity

Please join me, but more so Bowie, during, this, International Service Animal Week.  While this is a driving reason to convene; we can multi-task.  While we enjoy light fair; we will discuss a range of topics related to the intersections of animals, even disab., and civil rights.  Provide your R.S.V.P. to Angela at the bar assoc.

`This will be at the Pratt Street Ale House at 6:45 P.M.

``We will engage in networking, and will enjoy conversation via a "Jeffersonian Dinner" format.