[blindlaw] Criminal Prosecution/Defense in Court

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj1038 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 12:56:28 UTC 2018

I am not sure why you thought the employer denied the accommodation. Rather, in the responses that I adverted to, Judge Szumowski explained the mechanism of obtaining textual description of photos that he developed. In question 16, I asked him a follow-up about potential extra  effort being involved in making that mechanism work to which his response was that the parties always had a choice to go another judge if this was infeasible but they never resorted to that recourse.

Best,
Rahul

Sent from my iPhone