[blindlaw] Criminal Prosecution/Defense in Court

Shannon Geihsler sbg at sbgaal.com
Mon Aug 13 18:22:47 UTC 2018

I wouldn’t think so since confidential documents are not normally introduced at trial. And that rare circumstance where the document is confidential or sealed, you would have to use another means of cited assistance. I wonder if you could prior to the preceding have a confidentiality agreement with an AIRA agent and of course with your clients permission to use the agents that it assistance in that way.  If the proceedings are sealed, it probably would need the trial courts permission as well.  Daniel,
 AIRA is the company that provides you with glasses that have a camera and you can contact an agent and they can see what is few in the feel of the glasses through the camera and can assist you with anything aside a person could assist you with. It is a service that cost a fee. If you want more information I can send you what I have. Just let me know.
Thanks Shannon Brady Geihsler
Law Office of Shannon Brady Geihsler,PLLC
1001 Main Street, Suite 803
Lubbock, Texas 79401
Phone:  (806) 763-3999
Mobile:  (806) 781-9296
Fax: (806) 749-3752
E-Mail:  sbg at sbgaal.com
NOTICE the information contained in this communication is protected by the attorney/client and/or the work/product privileges.  It along with any attachments here to, is also covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sections 2510-2512.  It is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named in the communication, and the privileges are not waived by virtue of this having been sent by electronic mail.  If the person actually receiving this communication or any other reader of the communication is not the named recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of the communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone (please call collect) and delete the original from your  system.

Sent from my iPhone