[blindlaw] Article about special education in Texas or lack thereof

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at icloud.com
Sun Aug 26 18:24:46 UTC 2018

All,
I followed David’s instructions on pasting the link into Notepad, and after doing so, I was able to get rid of the page not found message and access the article successfully. While navigating the URL by character in Notepad, I discovered a carriage return buried in the web address, which I removed. I then selected the entire URL, copied it to the clipboard, and pasted it into my web browser’s address bar. I hope this helps.

Michal

Sent from Mail for Windows 10