[blindlaw] Questions about law school and what it takes to succeed

carlos Montas montascarlos267 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 01:42:24 UTC 2018

Good evening listers. My name is Carlos Montas and I have been a long time member of the National Federation of the Blind.
For a while I have thought about law school but I am not sure I am gifted enough to  complete it.
In looking back at your experience what were the keys to being able to complete law school and pass the bar exam? What set of skills are the most important for a blind student to succeed in the legal profession?
Do you all believe law schooll could be completed on line? There is a school in California that has an online program. I would be interested to here every ones thoughts on my questions.

Sincerely,
Carlos Montas

Sent from my iPhone