[blindlaw] choosing a bar review company

Deepa Goraya deepa.goraya at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 20:20:55 UTC 2018

Here is the public consent decree with Barbri:
www.washlaw.org/pdf/2018_01_24_consent__decree_barbri.PDF. I was one of the
attorneys for the Plaintiffs which resulted in the consent decree. Since the
settlement, there have been a couple of students who have used it and it has
reportedly been better.

Deepinder K. Goraya, ESQ.