[blindlaw] choosing a bar review company

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at icloud.com
Mon Dec 10 20:38:07 UTC 2018

I took the Barbri course last summer (Summer 2018). Although the Barbri assistive site was supposed to be fully functional by that time according to the settlement agreement, it contained several broken links when the course started. However, after I reported the problems, Barbri fixed them within 2-3 weeks. The electronic books were easy to navigate with JAWS. The iPhone app remained largely inaccessible when my course ended, but under the settlement agreement, it is supposed to be accessible starting with this winter’s course.

Best,

Michal

Sent from Mail for Windows 10