[blindlaw] Blind Barristers in England

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj1038 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 17:24:05 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently pursuing my
postgraduate education at the University of Oxford and exploring the
possibility of becoming a barrister in the UK, to be able to practise
in UK courts. I was hoping to connect with visually challenged people
who have gone down this route, to acquire a deeper appreciation of the
manner in which their disability may have impacted their work and the
accessibility of the legal profession in the UK for the blind more
generally. I'd be very grateful if you could put me in touch with
anyone who meets this description. Thank you.

Best,
Rahul