[blindlaw] Seeking guidance

Michele Landis michele at accessible360.com
Thu Dec 27 02:22:07 UTC 2018

Hi Maura,

In my work as an accessibility auditor, I have has the opportunity to meet and work with some blind attorneys and I would be happy to connect you with them for an informational interview; I am sure they would be happy to have a conversation regarding how they got through both law school, the bar and got their practices set up!

Please contact me directly to further the topic, if you’d like.

Best,

Michele

Digital Accessibility Experts

MICHELE LANDIS, Co-Founder